help-gnu-music

Re: examples for LaTex/Mudela files (fwd)

From: POLCHER Jan
Subject: Re: examples for LaTex/Mudela files (fwd)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:29:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> address@hidden writes:
> > By the way, could it be that the --outdir= option of mudela-book does not
> > work properly. I mean, it writes as it should the *.ly files into the
> > specified directory but this is not reflected in the generated .latex
> > file. Thus when run LaTeX after that it will not find the the files to be
> > included. (This occurs with version 1.3.93).
>
> I disagree.  Running LaTeX produces lots of other junk files, so it
> makes sense to confine them to a subdirectory.

I was not disagreeing with the idea of putting these files into a separate
directory. It was just not working for me as I was not doing the cd into
the "outdir directory"

> You should cd to the --outdir directory before running LaTeX.

This makes me wonder if it would not be simpler to write the
"outdir directory" into the \include commands mudela-book writes into the
latex file.

        Viva Lilypond !

                Jan