help-gnu-music

Re: songs with several stanzas with lilypond

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: songs with several stanzas with lilypond
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:08:26 +0200

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 10:53:17AM +0200, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> address@hidden said:
> > When adding multiple Stanzas to a song, I would like to be able to add
> > a stanza number in front of the lines, or a short word, like "refrain"
>
> That's supported since 1.3.75, see for example
> input/test/lyrics-multi-stanza.ly
> and search the mailing list archives (of this list and
> gnu-music-discuss) for more information.

Thanks a lot, I was using an embarassingly old version (1.2.17, which is the
last stable), and I updated now. lyrics-multi-stanza is what I was looking
for. Future wishlist items go to the wiki page (thanks Jan).

Marcus

address@hidden,     address@hidden    PGP Key ID 36E7CD09
http://homepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Marcus.Brinkmann/       address@hidden