help-gnu-music

Request for help unanswered

From: Antonio Palama'
Subject: Request for help unanswered
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:15:40 +0200 (CEST)

In the last months I have sent to this list a couple of requests
for help which have received no answer, the subjects and dates of these
requests were:

Lilypond: Specifying measure length  Jun 26
Quarter repetitions                  Oct 20

Since in the past ALL of my request for help received generous
feedback from the list I wonder if I am doing something wron so that
no one is reading my messages. Could somebody reply to this message
so I can check if my messages are received?

Thanks,

Antonio Palam\`a