help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Configuring Radius Issues

From: RADIUS
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Configuring Radius Issues
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:17:52 -0800

Hello. I am trying to configure Radius to work with MySQL. I have Redhat
7.1, MySQL 3.23.36, and I come up to this issue when running:

./configure --enable-pam --enable-sql=mysql

checking for sys_errlist and sys_nerr... Ok
checking authentication port number... 1645
checking whether to enable shadow support... yes
checking for pam_start in -lpam... yes
checking for mysql_connect in -lmysqlclient... no
configure: error: -lmysqlclient not found neither in /usr/local/lib/mysql
nor in
 /usr/lib/mysql

Anyone have any idea what "lmysqlclient" is?  If so, where do I get it? It's
not on my server anywhere.

Robert Abbate