help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] cisco 3640 - voip

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] cisco 3640 - voip
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:24:44 +0300

>    I receive only stop accounting from a cisco 3640 - voip. I see that some
> information is missing in radacct/<NAS-IP-Address>/details. I need User-Name
> and Calling-Station-Id from the original radius packet. Those information
> are sent by Cisco router. I dont use rewriting rules.

Try enabling debug of incoming packets to see which attributes are
actually received by radius. To do so, open your raddb/config, in
the `logging' block find statement saying `category debug', and (after
the opening brace) add the following:

     level "radius.c";

Then run radctl reload. The packet transcripts will be written to your
`debug' channel (default: radius.debug).

Regards,
Sergey