help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Radius authentication using PAM.

From: vs
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Radius authentication using PAM.
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:31:45 +0200

Hello,

I have a problem authenticating on apache through PAM with a gnu-radius server

I installed the pam module for radius authentication in the apache configuration file.
Also updated the /etc/pam.d/httpd file for radius authentication.
Filled in all necessary configurations regarding radius (ip, secret,....)
Creating .htaccess files

Testing

Apache asks me a username and password.

=> radius logfile:   Authentication ok.
                               Login ok.

 Authorization Required

So, here no problem, I think.

But, I get the following page on the apache.

 "Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser
doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

=> httpd error logfile: [Thu Jun 13 15:26:47 2002] [error] access to / failed for xx.xx.xx.xx, reason: User account has expired
"

Someone an tip on how to fix this.
Thought it would be something with the time settings, but didn't found anything yet?

Thx