help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Cisco-AVPair rewrite function

From: Cornel Cristea
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Cisco-AVPair rewrite function
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:03:03 +0300

    Hi

I work with several types of access servers: Cisco 36xx as53xx, Patton 2960, Lucent Max3000, Lucent PortMaster 3, 3Com TotalControl .
I want to make some rewrite functions to have a unified accounting record (to put in mysql database) because each NAS send diferent atributes like RX-Speed Tx-Speed and others.
I wonder if someone have a rewriting rule for extracting data from Cisco-AVPair. I can't figure out how to handle those infos from radius packet. This is a part of an accounting packet:

 Acct-Terminate-Cause = User-Request
 Acct-Input-Octets = 2099
 Acct-Output-Octets = 16195
 Acct-Session-Time = 141
 Cisco-AVPair = disc-cause-ext=1045
 Cisco-AVPair = pre-bytes-in=72
 Cisco-AVPair = pre-bytes-out=72
 Cisco-AVPair = pre-paks-in=3
 Cisco-AVPair = pre-paks-out=4
 Cisco-AVPair = pre-session-time=20
 Cisco-AVPair = connect-progress=60
 Cisco-AVPair = nas-rx-speed=31200
 Cisco-AVPair = nas-tx-speed=28800
 Acct-Delay-Time = 0
With this function in rewrite.full I wanted only to log AVPairs but nothing was logged.
integer cisco_av()
{
  logit("cisco_av(): pair is --- " + %[Cisco-AVPair]);
}
In huntgroups I have:

DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address = 193.xxx.yyy.zz, Rewrite-Function = "cisco_av"  NULL

From gnuradius manual %[Attribute-Name]  is the value of that attribute. What about Cisco-AVPair ? I have 9 value for this attribute.

Yours

    Cornel Cristea