help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] acct.error

From: Susumu Ueno
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] acct.error
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:07:15 +0900

Hi there.

I'm using three radius servers, one is gnu-radius0.96.3 and ohters are
different one.
So, I'm just running gnu-radius for 3rd radius server on my SMS(RedBack).
The authentication looks work fine, but I found error on radius.log file.

Here is a one of error line:
Acct.error: logout: login entry for NAS xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx(IP) port 536936744 not
found

I found the port number '536936744' on other radius's detail file.
I have no idea to handle this error messages.
Shoud I take care of this, or just ignore?
You guys have any advice!?

Thanks
Susumu