help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Missing Attribute

From: Cornel Cristea
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Missing Attribute
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:46:40 +0300

Hi

I have tested the new patch about multiple value for an attribute
(Cisco-AVPair) and everything works fine.
My rewrite functions are specific for each type of NAS  and each funtion is
specified in /etc/raddb/huntgroups. Now I encountered an other problem. Some
Nas'es don't send some vital attributes, to more specific NAS-IP-Address, I
can't work with huntgroups without this attribute.

1. It is possible to group some nas'es by different attributes ?
2. It is some other way to call the rewrite funtion particular for a NAS ?
( not huntgroups nor hints - hints are based on username.
  Something like: in naslist - NAS_name Short_name Type Checkrad_flags
Rewrite_function)

Right now it seems that the only possibility is to make a big function and
to make it the default funtion to be executed from hints file.

Regards,
Cornel Cristea