help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Radius Framed-IP-Address problem

From: Gary Shine
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Radius Framed-IP-Address problem
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 15:18:23 -0400

Shared Secret

If we want users to connect to our access servers but validate using Proxy
on some other radius server we ask the people running that radius server to
enter our radius server IP as a client, BUT they will allocate some shared
secret in their clients file. Where does this go. I understand that clients
trying to validate from us would be entered into the clients file but where
do I put a shared secret for proxy requests for the next hop in the chain ?

Many thanks
Gary