help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Radius Log Errors

From: Michael J. Smith
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Radius Log Errors
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:06:25 -0400

All,

This is a repost since I never got any replies back.  Again, any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated.

I am running GNU Radius version 0.96.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) on a RedHat Linux 7.2 machine.  I am getting a few errors in my radius logs, and I don't know how to correct them.  They are as follows.

Acct.error: can't allocate port_stat: increase STAT_MAX_PORT

Main.error: too many NASes: increase STAT_MAX_NAS_COUNT_COUNT and recompile

I've searched the web for documentation on these errors and I can't find any.  Does anyone know how to fix these errors.  Any help that can be provided on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Mike