help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Cyclades PR-4000: snmp

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Cyclades PR-4000: snmp
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:00:28 +0300

> The follow bash script with _snmpwalk_ works fine as Exec-Program-Wait,
> but I can not change "max" connections

What do you mean by changing it?

> Do you know how is the proper configuration?

First, check if your max returns .1.3.6.1.4.1.529.12.3.1.4 oids. If
it does, change your raddb/naslist so that each NAS of this type
is described as:

# NAS Name              Short Name      Type    Checkrad flags
LONG-NAME               SHORT-NAME      max     community=COMMUNITY

where LONG-NAME, SHORT-NAME and COMMUNITY mean the nas name or IP,
its short-name, and SNMP community, correspondingly. For example,
for NAS diamante, the proper entry would be:

diamante                diamante        max     community=public

Regards,
Sergey.