help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Cyclades PR-4000: snmp

From: Jairo Souto
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Cyclades PR-4000: snmp
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:23:41 -0300

"max" is the variable that keeps the max number of connections
inside the script. I think I can not pass such a number as a
parameter from the Exec-Program-Wait in users config file, in
order to give a different one to different user...

Pardon, the NAS is a Cyclades PR-4000 not a Max.

I have tried

nastypes:

  pr4000 snmp oid=.1.3.6.1.4.1.2925.3.3.6.1.1.2,function=check_snmp_u

naslist:

  diamante diamante pr4000 community=public

and it does not work. I think that oid is not the one I have to use
in nastypes. It works for snmpwalk.

Regards.
-jairo

--Jairo Souto <address@hidden> (38)9971-0014