help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Using Session-Timeout

From: David Loh
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Using Session-Timeout
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:53:14 +0800

Greeting.
I'm newbie in RADIUS and I've read through all the documentation and can't figure out how to use the Session-Timeout.

I had this in my user file
DEFAULT Auth-Type = Local, Password-Location = SQL,
               Simultaneous-Use = 1
               Service-Type = Framed-User,
               Framed-Protocol = PPP,
               Session-Timeout = 180

Actually what I want to do is to capture the value of Session-Timeout in database, but I can't figure out where to put the statement. Here's the scenario, I had a table call "profile", and I wanna retrieve the field "remaining" from database(postgres), so the SQL would be "select remaining from profile where user_name = '%u'".... but where do I put this statement into ?

Thanks in advance.