help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Presentation and problem with pass

From: Manuel Prada Mateo
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Presentation and problem with pass
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:35:14 +0200

Hi from Spain,

It´s my first message in the forum, therefore the first one it´s say hello
to all and sorry for my english.

I have a problem with my FreeBSD Radius Server. Radius run OK, but in the
users file the passwords are in plaintext. This is an example:

                                        user     Auth-Type = Local , Password =
"eo7f344"
                                                            Service-Type  =
Login-User

I have seen all the radius information in the official web about the
Encrypted Password Authentication Type, and about to change Auth-Type =
Local to Auth-Type = Crypt-Local. But the pass it´s in plaintext again.

How I do to change plaintext password to encrypted in file
"/etc/raddb/users"?

thanks!