help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Special Exec-Program-Wait script for huntgroup

From: Morten Winther
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Special Exec-Program-Wait script for huntgroup
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 15:22:13 +0200

Hi

I have some questions about outbond roaming.

First of all I have some users using another WISP’s net – there they will forward radius request to our server. I have to authenticate these requests in a special script.

I guess I need to specify that requests from this NAS ip should trigger some huntgroup and therefore run the special script.

Right now there are three types of users in the users file. What do I need to add to make request from this roaming NAS run its own ‘Exec-Program-Wait’? And what to put in the huntgroups file?

# forbrug - usage
DEFAULT Auth-Type = Local,
  Password-Location = SQL,
  Group = usage
  Service-Type = Framed-User,
  Exec-Program-Wait = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/check_forbrug %C{User-Name}",
  Framed-Protocol = PPP,
  Idle-Timeout = 900

# periode - date interval
DEFAULT Auth-Type = Local,
  Password-Location = SQL,
  Group = period
  Service-Type = Framed-User,
  Exec-Program-Wait = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/check_periode %C{User-Name}",
  Framed-Protocol = PPP,
                        Idle-Timeout = 900

# free
DEFAULT Auth-Type = Local,