help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] reply attributes with auth-reject

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] reply attributes with auth-reject
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:33:33 +0200

hello,

is gnuradius sending reply attributes for an rejected auth request

I need to tell the user why his request is refused.
I have used "radclient" to test the response I find out that when a request is accepted I receive a list with the response attributes, but when the login is rejected
I receive only this:
Received response ID 106, code 3, length = 39
       Reply-Message = "\r\nAccess denied\r\n"

Is there a way to receive reply-attributes for an "access-denied" ?

thanks,
razvan radu