help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Forwarding requests after huntgroups processing

From: Christian Schlatter
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Forwarding requests after huntgroups processing
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 19:30:23 -0400

So far I figured out how to use the 'forward' config setting to forward incoming requests to multiple radius servers. This is a really nice feature I haven't found with other radius server implementations. Well, I actually only managed to forward the requests to localhost targets since the forward socket always binds to localhost, even if I specify the correct source-ip in config. But I guess that can be solved rather easily.

My question is if it is possible to forward requests *after* the huntgroups got applied. I'd like to use the rewrite engine in order to manipulate the requests and send them on to a list of radius servers.

I'd appreciate any hints on how to achieve that,

thanks,

/Christian