help-gnubatch

[help-gnubatch] Shared Memory Segments

From: Pierre
Subject: [help-gnubatch] Shared Memory Segments
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 13:24:47 +0200

Hi all,

I have just started learning GNUBatch and have encountered an error that I just cannot seem to solve. I have tried google for the last 4 hours with no luck.

We have been running this for about 2 months and now this error shows up after we rebooted the server. (Ubuntu 2.6.32-47-server).

When running 'gbch-start' or 'gbch-jlist' i get the following error and cannot figure it out or even where to start looking in order to troubleshoot.

$ gbch-jlist
Panic! Cannot read variable list.
This may be due to incorrect installation.
Please check that the owner of the shared memory segments
are the same as the set-user id of gbch-jlist which is 'gnubatch'.
$

I hope someone can help me.

Thank You,
Pierre.