help-gnucap

[Help-gnucap] Newbie question

From: Remco Poelstra
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Newbie question
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:41:31 +0200

Hi,

I'm studying electrical engineering on the Technical University of Eindhoven (The Netherlands). For circuit simulation we normally use OrCAD and PSPICE. Since I prefer linux as my OS I looked for linux variants. Geda and gnucap seemed to me to be the best choice. In gschem I drew a voltage source with a resistor and converted it to a spice netlist. When I run gnucap on the file and do a plot, nothing happens. Print does nothing too. No errors are printed either.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra