help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] verilog-ams netlist loading

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] verilog-ams netlist loading
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:35:25 -0500

On Tuesday 27 January 2009, John Griessen wrote:
> I am attempting to follow
> http://wiki.gnucap.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gnucap:languages:
>verilog
>
> I make a file with contents of the illustrated netlist and
> top level instances:

> The I input it to gnucap 2008.12.03 RCS 26.105

> gnucap-verilog>get ./amptest.net

The correct command is "include".

"get" starts over, and loads a spice file for interactive use.

"include" doesn't change modes.

There are some bugs that came into existance since that was
written, so there will still be problems.

The verilog code is "alpha" quality.  You are using a
development snapshot, which is known to be buggy.