[Help-gnunet] Trouble finding gnunet hosts.

From: Patrick Hahn
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Trouble finding gnunet hosts.
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:13:38 -0400

Downloaded the 0.4.2 source release of GNUnet and it installed fine, but I keep getting a "WARNING: Not connected to any hosts, can not forward query." when I try to search. A google for gnunet hosts finds references to hosts.tar.gz but I can't find it anywhere. "http://gecko.cs.purdue.edu/gnunet/hosts.tar.gz"; doesn't seem to work. Thanks in advance.

Patrick Hahn