Re: [Help-gnunet] Trouble finding gnunet hosts.

From: Blake Matheny
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Trouble finding gnunet hosts.
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:17:59 -0500

Hi Patrick,
that message is normal. Geck.cs no longer exists, but you're in luck, GNUnet
will automatically download the latest host list. You should have the
following line in your gnunet.conf:
HOSTLISTURL = http://www.ovmj.org/GNUnet/download/hostlist
You should have some files in ~/.gnunet/data/hosts, yes?

-Blake

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?