[Help-gnunet] Are files available for download?

From: Andrew Hart
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Are files available for download?
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 23:38:57 +0100

I have just reconfigured my modem upgraded to rh7.3 and ripped 2G of mp3.  I
installed gnunet, ran gnunetd (gnunetd segmentation fart if there is no
.gnunet/gnunet.conf) .  gnunet-search Public License worked OK.
I then inserted a Black Sabbath LP and did gnunet-search Black .

Disaster! Only my computer returned a result.  Does no-one else share files or
does everyone just really hate Black Sabbath?
I'd like to download Star Wars if anyone has it - maybe you inserted it under
"not as good as EpV"?  Any clues on searching would be nice.
Is it worth while inserting the rest of my mp3?