[Help-gnunet] INDIRECTION_TABLE_SIZE and download speed

From: Tracy R Reed
Subject: [Help-gnunet] INDIRECTION_TABLE_SIZE and download speed
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:32:40 -0700

I have increased it a few times already. One time I just set it to 2^32
and gnunetd segfaulted when I tried to run it. How big should this have to
be?

Sep  6 10:29:27 ROUTING: You may want to increase INDIRECTION_TABLE_SIZE.
The current limit 1048576 was hit.

Also, I tried downloading a few files last night and the download time was
horrendously slow. A few k per minute. I am on a lightly loaded cablemodem
so I would expect faster.

--
Tracy Reed      http://www.ultraviolet.org
A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an