Re: [Help-gnunet] INDIRECTION_TABLE_SIZE and download speed

From: Tracy R Reed
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] INDIRECTION_TABLE_SIZE and download speed
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:42:33 -0700

On Sat, Sep 07, 2002 at 01:36:24AM +0300, Igor Wronsky spake thusly:
> No. I've said this before and I say it again, atleast until
> the issue stops reappearing: whats unreasonable is that there

Ok, that makes sense.

A different issue: I have gnunet installed on two machines. On one of them
in my database.list file I see stuff like:

$PWD/$PWD/ApproachFromEast[1].mpeg
$PWD/$PWD/ibm_linux-02.avi

on the other machine I see the correct path. I just now inserted those two
files. This is going to prevent anyone from being able to retrieve
anything I have inserted on this machine isn't it? Where is that $PWD
coming from?

--
Tracy Reed      http://www.ultraviolet.org