[Help-gnunet] new to gnunet: question about IP address of host

From: Serge Winitzki
Subject: [Help-gnunet] new to gnunet: question about IP address of host
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 00:01:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am new to gnunet but I would like to join...

Suppose I want to be a gnunet host but my ADSL
provider only gives me access for 24 hours at a
stretch, then I am disconnected and have to dial up
again - and I get a different IP address every time.

Are there concerns for using gnunet in this situation?
What needs to be configured in gnunet for this to work well?

=====
----
        Serge Winitzki