[Help-gnunet] Problem with GNUnet and libextractor

From: Benoit J. Girard
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Problem with GNUnet and libextractor
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 22:27:56 -0400

Hi.

Whenever I try to run "gnunet-insert" or "extract" from libextractor, I
get the following:

As far as I can tell, all these shared libraries are sitting pretty in
/usr/lib.

Anybody else ever saw this?

I'm running Red Hat Linux 9 on a PC. I've installed GNUnet-0.6.0 and
libextractor-0.2.5 from RPMs compiled locally.

--
Benoit J. Girard (address@hidden)

"This town just ain't big enough fer the both of us!"
"Yep, I reckon we'll have to annex part o' the county!"
        -- "Calvin & Hobbes", by Bill Watterson