Re: [Help-gnunet] gnunet-gtk crash in Ubuntu Gutsy package

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] gnunet-gtk crash in Ubuntu Gutsy package
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 21:43:02 -0600

I think this should be reported to the Debian and/or Ubuntu maintainers.  I
don't see how or why gnunet-update would not terminate, but changing the
script to do "gnunet-update || true" should do the trick.

As for the crashes, if they are reproduceable with symbols using a recent
version of GNUnet, please report them to Mantis -- including how to reproduce
the issue(s).

Christian