Re: [Help-gnunet] Gnunet-setup doesnt run

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Gnunet-setup doesnt run
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:19:29 -0600

Hi!

I'd first check if the correct version of guile (and development headers) was
installed when you ran configure.  Also, it sounds like the graphical support
libraries (GTK, ncurses) were not found (hence gnunet-setup tries to fall
back to text mode by default).  Finally, did you run "make install"?  That
should have placed the libgnunetsetup_text.so file into some directory ending
in "lib/GNUnet/".  The error message says that the plugin is not found, which
of course causes problems.

Given that you don't mention your operating system or details about your
configuration, this is a bit hard to diagnose. If you join #gnunet on IRC,
I'm sure someone there can help you further faster.

Best,

Christian

--
Christian Grothoff