Re: [Help-gnunet] Measures Against Abuse not a topic of FAQ

From: Jan Eichstaedt
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Measures Against Abuse not a topic of FAQ
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 09:37:46 -0400

Dear GNUnet Project:

I apologize for not noticing that my question already got an reply
(thank you, Chrisitan!). Please disregard my foregoing request for an
answer. I already got one to which I will respond separately.

I very much appreciate that anybody is allowed to write into the
help-gnunet list which is very generous.

Greetings,
Jan