Re: [Help-gnunet] Measures Against Abuse not a topic of FAQ

From: Jan Eichstaedt
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Measures Against Abuse not a topic of FAQ
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 20:26:30 -0400

Dear Stefan,

As far as I have read, people here have very different opinions and
preferences. I still have no idea about the stance of the majority of
the active project members.

All the specifics and even the bold idea of a self-government are
distracting, because here on the help-gnunet list the objective is
simply to find an answer to my initial question. Obviously I'm not the
one who can answer this.

Thank you for your thoughts,
Jan