help-gnustep

Re: Where are Camaelon themes ?

From: Jean Parpaillon
Subject: Re: Where are Camaelon themes ?
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:20:30 +0100

Thank you for your quick answer !
I am a young computer ingeneer and I 'd like to help in gnustep development.
Maybe do you need help ? How can I help you ?
I actually work on J2EE platform. I know well oo programming through Java but I
never developped with obj-c nor the gnustep framework. I've been told it's easy
to get into it ;)
Tell me if there's something I could do...

Thanks, Jean Parpaillon