help-gnustep

Re: Where are Camaelon themes ?

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: Where are Camaelon themes ?
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 15:57:20 +0200

Le 6 sept. 04, à 15:20, Jean Parpaillon a écrit :

Thank you for your quick answer !
I am a young computer ingeneer and I 'd like to help in gnustep development. Maybe do you need help ? How can I help you ?

For Camaelon itself, that shouldn't be necessary (the release should be soon.. erm... well.. :)
-- but as soon as I release it, well, other themes would be nice :-)
Else, in my opinion, there are more important issues at the moment to solve in gnustep... so you could try to work on thoses instead ;-)

I actually work on J2EE platform. I know well oo programming through Java but I never developped with obj-c nor the gnustep framework. I've been told it's easy to get into it ;)

it is, yes :-)
there are a few links on http://www.roard.com/docs/ that could interest you.

--
Nicolas Roard