help-gnustep

Problem with accents

From: Edu
Subject: Problem with accents
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 16:10:41 -0500

Hi, I'm a gentoo user who decided to try GNUStep, I'm setting up an environment, everything looks great, but I have a problem with spanish characters

I'll explain:

Usually when I want to write an characters like á, é, í, ó, ú â ê î ô û à à è ì ò ù.

To get this I have press the key with the accent: "´ ^ `",  and then I have to press the key that i want "a e i o u"

Well with gnustep apps, when I get something like: ^a, instead of â

Anyone knows a way around this?

Thanks a lot!!