help-gnustep

Renaissance_NSTable

From: Иван Т
Subject: Renaissance_NSTable
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 01:14:41 +0400

Greetings.
A have a question about using "Renaissance". I try to find answer over internet
or documentation, but stuck with answer. If You give me a link, piece of code
or some other help that solve my problem - I will be much grateful.

Question:

I want to put grid control on a form, so I create such file (gsmarkup):

<window>
  <vbox>
    <vspace />
    <label >Some text</label>
    <vspace />
    <hbox>
      <hspace />
      <box title="Data">
        <grid>
          <gridRow>
            <view instanseof = "NSTableView" id = "SearchResultTable">
          </gridRow>
        </grid>
      </box>
    </hbox>
  </vbox>
</window>

So I need to link table on the form and NSTableView* from source.

But I don`t know how.

This piece of source return only top level objects:

    NSDictionary *table;
    NSMutableArray *topLevelObjects = [NSMutableArray array];

    table = [NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:
        self, @"NSOwner",
        topLevelObjects, @"NSTopLevelObjects",
        nil];

    [NSBundle : @"Window"