help-gnustep

Re: Renaissance_NSTable

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Renaissance_NSTable
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:52:04 +0100

On 12 Aug 2010, at 22:14, Иван Т wrote:

Greetings.
A have a question about using "Renaissance". I try to find answer over internet or documentation, but stuck with answer. If You give me a link, piece of code or some other help that solve my problem - I will be much grateful.

Question: [...]

So I need to link table on the form and NSTableView* from source.

Check

   Renaissance/Examples/Classes/TableView/

it contains a full example of creating an NSTableView and linking it to the NSOwner. :-)

Fundamentally, the idea is that you create the NSTableView using

  <tableView ...>

and tell it that the data source is NSOwner (which can be any object you want; you can specify when you load the markup file) --

 <tableView dataSource="#NSOwner" ...>

then, you can implement the data source methods (see NSTableView documentation) to supply data to the table. :-)

Thanks

PS: For more information on NSOwner, and linking objects in your program to objects created by the gsmarkup files, check the Renaissance documentation

(Renaissance/Documentation/Pregenerated/)