help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] GNUTLS ERROR: A TLS packet with unexpected length was rece

From: darkdemun
Subject: [Help-gnutls] GNUTLS ERROR: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received.
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:01:21 +1200

Hi, I'm making a SSL IRC bot just for learning. The thing is I get "GNUTLS ERROR: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received." when handshaking every 4 connections (and if i keep trying to connect it'll keep happening till i wait for a bit) and i have no idea why, I have attached a log from gnutls-cli.
Also I don't get the error when connecting to a inspircd server (only tried connecting to unrealircd servers), I'm using x509 certificate authentication and basically using the code from the examples. I'm using windows by the way, If any of you could help i'd greatly appreciate it.

--
Cain.