Re: Compiling cgicc w/ MinGW?

From: Guy Harrison
Subject: Re: Compiling cgicc w/ MinGW?
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 00:59:56 GMT

John Smith wrote:

> Which command do I have to use to compile cgicc on Windows using MinGW?

Not enough info. I downloaded (but haven't looked at) the code. Fwiw the
code will compile via the usual unix "./configure && [g]make" but won't
cross-compile (unix->mingw). View README(.win). The former implies you need
to know more about MSYS (don't ask me, never used it), the latter implies a
build/code problem.

[followups, hmm, certainly not clc++ so set (tentatively) to ggh)