Re: Booting grub2 from a windows tftp server

From: Jordan Uggla
Subject: Re: Booting grub2 from a windows tftp server
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 03:36:54 -0800

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Ioan Damian <address@hidden> wrote:
> Next I built the image for the windows server:
> grub-mkimage --format=i386-pc-pxe --output=/root/work/pxegrub.0
> --prefix='(pxe)\' pxe pxecmd

I don't know much about pxe, but prefix= may work with a '/' even when
grabbing from a Windows tftp server. Could you try again using
grub-mknetdir rather than manually running grub-mkimage? If you can
reproduce the problem with grub-mknetdir then please file a bug
report.

--
Jordan Uggla (Jordan_U on irc.freenode.net)