Re: how does grub2 locate grub.cfg

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Re: how does grub2 locate grub.cfg
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 21:42:42 -0500

Hello!
How did you install Slackware? And which release number did you
choose? Ideally that should tell you something. I, myself, run
Slackware, and the early releases do give the user a chance on how to
construct the partitions.  In fact 14.0 which I ran in a VM did that.
I've not had a chance to try 14.1 but I imagine it might also do
that....

Also please switch to plain-text mode as its easier to work with.
-----
Gregg C Levine address@hidden