Re: Kernel options not passing in EFI image?

From: Andrei Borzenkov
Subject: Re: Kernel options not passing in EFI image?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 20:26:54 +0300

20.05.2016 07:43, Avi Deitcher пишет:
> cat /proc/cmdline is empty.

With GRUB command line cannot be empty. It always adds at least
BOOT_IMAGE=/path/to/kernel as the very first parameter.

... hmm ... you build custom image with limited selection of modules. It
is possible that some required module is missing but grub skips over
this and continues. Please test with grub-mkrescue first - it created
bootable ISO which contains full grub.

Using current GIT master (or at least 2.02~beat3) would be additional bonus.