Re: Kernel options not passing in EFI image?

From: Avi Deitcher
Subject: Re: Kernel options not passing in EFI image?
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 10:43:09 +0300

OK, will do it right now.

Interesting note: why does mkrescue have --prefix='()/boot/grub' as an
option to mkimage? I get that rather than loading all of the modules into
the grub binary, it puts them on the iso9660 filesystem and then accesses
them that way, but what does '()' signify? That isn't any one known disk
like (memdisk) or (cd0) or (hd0) etc.

--
Avi Deitcher
address@hidden