help-gsasl

Re: Command-line interface

From: Darren Oh
Subject: Re: Command-line interface
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:10:54 -0400

It may be the version I'm using. With gsasl (the version on Debian Etch), I get a segmentation fault if 'gsasl -s' is not followed by a service name.

What I'm trying to do is write a PHP script that can authenticate users without access to their passwords. I need a command-line program that can save user passwords during unencrypted authentication and use them to validate digest credentials during encrypted authentication.