help-gsasl

Re: Please test gsasl 0.2.29 release candidate!

From: Adam Strzelecki
Subject: Re: Please test gsasl 0.2.29 release candidate!
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:22:57 +0200

# if defined(_WIN32) && !defined(GSASL_STATIC)
# if defined(_MSC_VER) && !defined(GSASL_STATIC)
(..)
I'll look into this approach.

Changing _WIN32 -> _MSC_VER in GSASL_API block would be IMHO the safest approach to set the dllexports just for Visual Studio, without altering the project files actually and with minimum changes to 0.2.28. I think I cannot tinker anything smarter for now.

I'm fine with rest of the changes to drop Perl dependency. I remember
you were asking for having this Perl script in gsasl as is was done in
libidn though, and now we drop it back :>

I didn't know we could do without the perl script. :)

The perl script here was just needed actually to get the PACKAGE name and PACKAGE_VERSION, since Visual Studio isn't scriptable at all.
I think static config.h is just fine.

Cheers,
--
Adam