help-liquidwar6

[Help-liquidwar6] New level: Spiral

From: Kasper Hviid
Subject: [Help-liquidwar6] New level: Spiral
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 23:25:55 +0200

Hello,

I figured out how a vortex could be connected to itself. No fancy
artwork, I just aimed for a simple, "graphic" style.

When I saw this level on another computer, the walls looked way too
bright. So I hestitated quite a lot before submitting it ...

If any of my submitted levels appears to be too dark or too bright,
feel free to tell me. The way computer monitors displays darker colors
varies a great deal, and I don't have much experience on how to make
my textures look good on the average computer screen.

The level:
http://www.kasperhviid.dk/stuff/spiral.rar

 - Kasper