help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] beta critics

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] beta critics
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:21:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, October 9, 2009 2:09 am, Aguirrezabal Pedro wrote:
> -Regarding to DEATHMATCH rules: When someone dies it respawn INSTANTLY and
> in the same place.  I think this can be better if there is a CONFIGURABLE
> delay between respawns, and the respawn point must be a random player
> start
> location so you cannot anticipate it.
Yeah, you're right. About the random player start, how about picking up a
random start place among the registered start places (that is, red could
start where green is used to start) instead of complete random? This
allows a surprise effect when a team reappears but at the same time fives
some control to the map designer to choose right places for starts?

Have a nice day,

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden> - http://www.ufoot.org/ ___ __/\__