help-liquidwar6

[Help-liquidwar6] beta critics

From: Aguirrezabal Pedro
Subject: [Help-liquidwar6] beta critics
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 21:09:06 -0300

Hi Kasper!
I player spend lots of hours at work playing today and I was surprised of how advanced everything seems to be :) GooD WoRk!!!!

-Regarding to DEATHMATCH rules: When someone dies it respawn INSTANTLY and in the same place. I think this can be better if there is a CONFIGURABLE delay between respawns, and the respawn point must be a random player start location so you cannot anticipate it.

- In time/speed settings, cannot understand what is the purpose of allowing the player to choose low values like 5/1 cause the game is tteeeerrrible slow at that speed that became unplayable

Well.. that's all for now...
I don't know if they are in the TODO list , but i really like to be able to make team deathmatchs with 3 computers (1 on my team) so the match can be 2 vs 2 and I need to help my teammate survive.