help-liquidwar6

[Help-liquidwar6] Team graphic ... resurrected idea

From: Kasper Hviid
Subject: [Help-liquidwar6] Team graphic ... resurrected idea
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:31:52 +0100

Some old idea that I forgot about: Creating a character for each of the ten teams.

I have an idea of combining the team color with some strong black silhouettes, perhaps woodcut style. So the graphic will not aim for realism, but will be a bit closer to icons or pictograms.

Sketch here:
http://imageshack.com/a/img849/3610/ipro.jpg

Also, I show the teams weak and strong points visually using a point system with 1 to 5 stars. I think this gives a better overview than the text description.

I should try and make the the character design reflect the nature of the team. So if magenta is fast, its character should look fast too.
Perhaps underwater theme: Mermaids, fish, shellfish, snails, jellyfish, boats, divers, octopus, deep sea creatures.

 - Kasper