help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Team graphic ... resurrected idea

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Team graphic ... resurrected idea
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 06:58:49 +0100

Hey, cool Kasper! I like the idea of characters with "strong black silhouettes". Dunno how it combines exactly with raw sketches, but it's surely quite straightforward to use such graphics for menu character selection and/or in-game cursors. I agree each character should have a "leader" aspect.

Have a nice day,

Christian.

PS: I plan a bug-fix release for late February / early March.
PPS: Thinking of your 1st mail, I find it strange Dr Blue looks like an insect and is slow -> I'd expect some insect-like char to be both super-fast & weak ;) PPPS: feel free to re-arrange "combos" with characteristics, speed, strength, special attacks, whatever, if you find good characters ideas, let's just map the physical "real" technical features to match the story, the latter is more important IMHO.